Please note: Internship is available by prior arrangement only and depends on availability.
John offers aspiring printmakers live-in internship. Internships run for 6 weeks at a time Cost: R25 000. The internship includes:
- A 6-week one on one printmaking course under the guidance of John Moore in the studio.
- The studio will provide matrices and paper – limited to the course outline
- You will stay in the Pangolin Room: – A double bed bedroom with bathroom en suite, including linen and bath towels.
- WiFi Available
- Daily Breakfast
- Tea, Coffee, Bottled water
- Secure Parking
- Matrices, Printing Paper will be available for purchase as the need arises – payment for extra Matrices and Paper will be COD.
- You are required to bring your own etching tools.
- A basic set of Etching tools may be purchased – payment will be COD.
The Studio is situated in a Secure Estate Environment, close to Shopping Centres; Cedar Square, Fourways Mall and Fourways Gardens.
Please read the terms and conditions pertaining to the internship.